Did you know…
- It is not our official municipal slogan, but we like to use it.
- The slogan was first used by the local handball club Skurups Handboll.
- We always give out free stickers at Skurup Information Centre and at events.
- We sell T-shirts and ponchos.
- At present, the biggest sign can be found at the Skurups Sparbank Arena.
- During the spring of 2018 two journalists, Annika Thunell and Katarina Melvinger, are working at a book project called ”Don't miss Skurup – the wonderful journey of a municipal slogan” (in Swedish). The authors tell the story of how Skurup’s unofficial slogan has travelled across the world. Welcome to join this journey and share your stories, goes to facebookpage
- A sign with the logo down by the kiosk in Mossbystrand where you can take photos standing beside it. The sign doesn’t exist yet, but it may come in the future.
- Kenneth Bergenblad has created a more modern version of the ”When in Europe don’t miss Skurup” logo which is free to use. It is intended to be used as a complement to company and association names.